⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Image Crud - uploading too many kills session variable

jrowe

jrowe
  • profile picture

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

I have been using grocery crud + image crud together with tankauth to create a album storage area for images. It seemed to be working great until my gf tried to upload a whole folder worth of images ( like 100+ ). what happens is she logs in, creates an album (with grocery crud) then clicks a custom action to add images ( image crud with category - the album id ). It will upload about 30ish images then it will stop and send her to the log in screen..I suppose this is because the session variable is being destroyed. Is there any way that during the upload loop to refresh the session variables to prevent this ?

Is there a set size or limit of images that image crud can upload?

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 17 May 2013 - 23:42 PM

Hello [member=jrowe].

What you ask has nothing to do with Grocery CRUD actually since GC doesn't come with a login/logout (users' system).

You need to check within the documentation of tankauth how it does the autoexpire.

Mathew Cherian

Mathew Cherian
  • profile picture

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:13 AM

I have the same problem. When more number of images are uploaded, the session (set using Codeigniter) gets destroyed.

Mathew Cherian

Mathew Cherian
  • profile picture

Posted 17 October 2016 - 04:46 AM

This might be helpful

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7980193/codeigniter-session-bugging-out-with-ajax-calls