⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

ckeditor image browse server showing page with not found error in windows localhost

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

when i click on ckeditor insert image button it shows me image properties popup after that when i click on browse server button it shows me not found error page also when i click on upload then i choose file from my computer and click on send to server button then also it gives me not found error...i am working in windows localhost server.help me out to solve this problem..

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 12 August 2013 - 14:04 PM

Well it seems that it is out of scope of grocery crud team as such. But there surely seems to be some configuration issue .. on windows when u configured it u surely would have had set some paths to the folders ... but when uploaded on server, some of the configurations might have been of a mismatch.. if you notice the stuff in firebug .. u might come to know exactly what path it is looking for the files ... and what path you have set. Should surely resolve if you set the path right.

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 12 August 2013 - 15:19 PM

Thanks amit sir , there is some problem with my path now its working..

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

Great .. happy GCing :)

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

Good morning sir,  Sir I use this ckeditor and kcfinder in localhost works fine.But right now I shift my code to other server then problem occur. when I click on browse to server it shows me error that "cannot access or create thumbnails folder error" sir what to do then

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:52 AM

Check the permissions of the uploads folder.

nomanchokorborti

nomanchokorborti
  • profile picture

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:19 AM

That's because you have not installed CKFinder. And if you look for cheaper and simpler image uploader for CKEditor, I recommend you DOKSoft Quick Image Uploader:

http://doksoft.com/soft/ckutils/index.html