⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Newbie Here, badly need some help.

fatfingers25

fatfingers25
  • profile picture

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

Hi everyone, As a new member of this forum, this would be my first post, as you can see, I've some trouble with codeigniter,php, and jquery, I'm not good at programming but i need to make a program for my capstone. I've been following this tutorial provided by this link: http://www.grocerycrud.com/documentation/create-crud-codeigniter-tutorial, it was a success, but as you all no, by just following, i could not understand the basics of it, such as how to make a jquery, though some are easy to follow or analyze, i thought of manipulating the example codes for CRUD for our capstone as a web component for our app. My problems is this, I need to put some data in my database such as longitude and latitude, I have an idea on this, suggestion is highly appreciated, next is that we need to "parse" our web component to our android app. This is new to me and my group to develop. I'm hoping for some replies from you guys. Thanks a lot.