⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

as I get value of a field with the id??

Sergio Rodríguez Segura

Sergio Rodríguez Segura
  • profile picture

Posted 08 April 2014 - 22:26 PM

as I get value of a field with the id??

have a function that brings me the content of the field "activities" but I want show only the values ​​that correspond to the id, how can I do that?

http://paste2.org/25UaVjnW

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

well you need to use javascript / jquery onchange event that will be able to pickup the changed value / id selected and make ajax call to retrieve the content and place it correctly inside the page fields wherever required

Sergio Rodríguez Segura

Sergio Rodríguez Segura
  • profile picture

Posted 10 April 2014 - 14:57 PM

how could I do it in php??

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

u cannot because what you asking in is at runttime and on clients certain interaction. That only can be handled / controlled by jquery.. and not php @the server side. Yes, u may need to make ajax call 2 the php to retrieve a certain set of data and set it in the fields.. but for that too u have to use jquery / client side management. This you are not planning to perform after the user has selected and submitted the data.. .its when the user selects a certain stuff. u plan to set the data.