⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

I need dynamic upload path and load data per page

purnadika

purnadika
  • profile picture

Posted 23 November 2014 - 15:41 PM

Okay. I'm not sure about my title. I just want to set my upload path dynamically as dropdownlist selected.

And I set the themes to Datatables, and I have very much data, about 3k ++ , so when I load it, it takes much time to finish. I think because its load all data of my table. I just want grocery crud load data just perpage.

All master here, please teach me.

Thank you

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 23 November 2014 - 16:01 PM

well u can refer to a solution suggested on the folllowing link.

/topic/2788-upload-in-a-specific-directory/

Happy Gcing :)

purnadika

purnadika
  • profile picture

Posted 23 November 2014 - 16:27 PM

well u can refer to a solution suggested on the folllowing link.

/topic/2788-upload-in-a-specific-directory/

Happy Gcing :)

Thankyou

Could you give me an example code please with this condition :

I have a field called "Wilayah" <- this have 6 option. I created a folder each one.

and I have a column "Arsip" in database just for the filename

I want my uploaded file is uploaded to folder where "Wilayah" is selected. and save the file name to "Arsip"

Please sir :mellow:

also, how can I limit GC to load data from my database?
Its load ALL of my data on table. I have very large data so it takes much time at first load.

How can GC load just like the pagination show it?

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 23 November 2014 - 21:24 PM

well .. for loading large amount of data - i will recommend u use up flexigrid rather then datatables..

that will give u the better output - as for styling - feel free to customize the view .. as per your requirements..

And Flexigrid will give u pagination ,,,

well.. as for image upload to dynamic folder - sorry dont have code.. never came across a need for the same - thats why... if i can write up a piece of code - i surely will share but for now u have to work around on the logic shared.. that should work 4 u.

Sorry - may take atleast 2 days b4 i may even attempt to close up on that code stuff cuz m bit tied with project deadlines.

purnadika

purnadika
  • profile picture

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

well .. for loading large amount of data - i will recommend u use up flexigrid rather then datatables..

that will give u the better output - as for styling - feel free to customize the view .. as per your requirements..

And Flexigrid will give u pagination ,,,

well.. as for image upload to dynamic folder - sorry dont have code.. never came across a need for the same - thats why... if i can write up a piece of code - i surely will share but for now u have to work around on the logic shared.. that should work 4 u.

Sorry - may take atleast 2 days b4 i may even attempt to close up on that code stuff cuz m bit tied with project deadlines.

Thankyou I'll be waiting.

Well I choose datatables because it have more search field.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:26 AM

i agree with that - it dose have.. but with that advantage - u also have the disadvantage...!!

you may build up customized search if u want