⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Bootstrap delete button

James Cornman

James Cornman
  • profile picture

Posted 15 July 2015 - 18:12 PM

Hello,

I'm using GC 1.5.1 and the Bootstrap theme, trying to get the Delete button to be out from underneath the 'More' button. I've moved the code from the <li> tag to be outside of the More dropdown in list_tbody.php but clicking the Delete button yields no results. It does not prompt for confirmation or actually delete the row. 

Any ideas?

Original Code, in the dropdown:

<?php if (!$unset_delete) { ?>
    <li>
        <a data-target="<?php echo $row->delete_url?>" href="javascript:void(0)" title="<?php echo $this->l('list_delete')?>" class="delete-row">
            <i class="fa fa-trash-o text-danger"></i>
            <span class="text-danger"><?php echo $this->l('list_delete')?></span>
        </a>
    </li>
<?php } ?>

New Code, outside of the dropdown:

<?php if (!$unset_delete) { ?>
    <a data-target="<?php echo $row->delete_url?>" href="javascript:void(0)" title="<?php echo $this->l('list_delete')?>" class="delete-row btn btn-default">
        <i class="fa fa-trash-o text-danger"></i>
        <span class="text-danger"><?php echo $this->l('list_delete')?></span>
    </a>
<?php } ?>  

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:09 AM

it clearly seems to be issue with some javascript overriding the functionality. Dont remember the exact stuff but i have had the same issues. If you could share  demo link (upload it some place) ... should be able to crack it.