⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Load Grocerycrud in custom template

heruprambadi

heruprambadi
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2015 - 04:38 AM

Hi ! I wanna ask something. How do you load grocerycrud in custom template ? Seems like grocerycrud have problem with css and js if we load it in custom template.

From what i know, the best way to load grocerycrud in custom template is load it via iframe. Any better solution ?

I use template "materialize"

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

Hi there,

we also load GC in custom templates and yes it does have issue of javacript clashing.. but we still can use it without iframe .. just do crud->unset_jquery ....

or unset_jquery_ui ... or both .. see - if it dose have any issue of multiple instance of jquery - it will create issues .. but are easily resolvable.. and can be used for.

heruprambadi

heruprambadi
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2015 - 13:43 PM

@amit : Oh, it's you again amit :D

still can't work. Look at this :

[attachment=1003:Capture.JPG]

I think i have to modify css files. Are you have better solution ?

anyway, thanks for always helping here ;)

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 29 August 2015 - 17:35 PM

well yes i agree CSS modification is needed at times.. and from what the SS .. looks like it dose need the css modification for sure. I too spent 1-2 days fixing the CSS to the extent before i can blend the GC inside my theme :D

I aint a frontend guy - dont ask me to do that dirty CSS job again :P.. just kidding ...

i would have shared u an isntance of the app which was merged with the theme. . but unfortunately thats a bit old GC and tweeked.. so i wont recommend anyways..

heruprambadi

heruprambadi
  • profile picture

Posted 30 August 2015 - 18:04 PM

yah.. i knew it. I though there is better solution than modify css file :(

aecsahin

aecsahin
  • profile picture

Posted 22 January 2018 - 16:07 PM

Hello everyone

You can use this theme for materialize