⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

grocery crud alert into modal alert

Noel Calonia

Noel Calonia
  • profile picture

Posted 05 September 2015 - 17:35 PM

it is possible to modify grocery crud's alert message into modal? especially in delete button? thanks in advance! :)

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 07 September 2015 - 13:15 PM

it is open source project and you are free to do the alterations to your need.. yes you can do all such modifications required.

Noel Calonia

Noel Calonia
  • profile picture

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:28 AM

@amit great, so where i can find the source code of those alerts using datatable themes? thanks in advance

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

assets/grocery_crud/themes/datatables/js ....

sorry but in here is some script where u will find the script which will be doing popup / controlling the button actions.. where u can modify the same.

Noel Calonia

Noel Calonia
  • profile picture

Posted 15 September 2015 - 14:59 PM

hmmmm, ok2, but i just wondering where exactly i can edit the alert message, i just want to convert it to the alertify.js (http://alertifyjs.com). any idea?

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 21 September 2015 - 14:43 PM

Sorry brother - never worked on the same so cannot update you for it..need to digg in the script to get the alerts shown in GC

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 21 September 2015 - 14:43 PM

Sorry brother - never worked on the same so cannot update you for it..need to digg in the script to get the alerts shown in GC

Noel Calonia

Noel Calonia
  • profile picture

Posted 24 September 2015 - 14:44 PM

awwwww, :(
ok2, i think i just swim deeper on the groceryCRUD main source code just like you've said. thanks anyway, and just pop a suggestion here if you gather a idea. :)