⚠ In case you've missed it we are migrating to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. Very soon this forum will be read-only and archived. ⚠

holmesii's Content

There have been 7 items by holmesii (Search limited from 11-May 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16362 set_relation_n_n with a value

Posted by holmesii on 25 June 2018 - 01:01 PM in I have a question

mark

#16361 binding multiple products to add order dynamically

Posted by holmesii on 25 June 2018 - 12:55 PM in I have a question

I am facing the same situation. Can grocery crud do it?

#16360 binding multiple products to add order dynamically

Posted by holmesii on 25 June 2018 - 12:54 PM in I have a question

mark

#16331 Add new input field dynamically

Posted by holmesii on 13 June 2018 - 08:05 PM in I have a question

Mark!

#16330 How to build this

Posted by holmesii on 13 June 2018 - 07:45 PM in I have a question

I am very new to GroceryCrud, but I have been reading and coding for a couple of month with PHP. I'm having a problem to build a CRUD form like this, Can some one help me to give me general guidance and eventually help me out to finish the function? Thank you in advance!

Here is the final style I need. I need dynamically add the target. A similar example in bootstrap is here: https://bootsnipp.com/snippets/AXVrV

The final style would be like this:  17BD684F-4049-4CB3-B37C-128652FA28DD.png

I'm not sure which function or Table design I should use, or which one is better for my need. The first one is set_n_n_relation so I would have 3 tables and join them from the map table. 273D30BF-AC0D-4CC4-8E3E-2D01D2B21ACF.png

The second one is set_relation so that I only have two tables. ( I have no idea that I cannot post the third picture). Please see the picture from google drive. 

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#16329 Dependent Drop Down With Multiselect

Posted by holmesii on 13 June 2018 - 07:16 PM in I have a question

Helpful, mark!

#16328 What is datagrid and what is Crud forms

Posted by holmesii on 13 June 2018 - 02:25 PM in I have a question

I'm new to grocerycrud. I'm really confused about the columns and fields in the document examples. 

The only basic difference between fields and columns is that the columns method is used only for the list page (datagrid) and the fields method is only used for CRUD forms.

What is the datagrid and what is CRUD forms? Thanks!