ci-expert's Content

There have been 9 items by ci-expert (Search limited from 13-November 17)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1540 Print operation is so missing

Posted by ci-expert on 29 April 2012 - 01:39 PM in I have a question

Hi,

Any chance for a grid print operation on handled tables or even just saving as PDF / Spreadsheet ?

Thanks is advance.

Best

#1534 Can CRUD operated on SQL Views !? Why did it fail ...

Posted by ci-expert on 28 April 2012 - 11:06 PM in Bugs / Issues

Hi,

I have created a View and was trying to use GCRUD to view it only using $crud->unset_operations();

$crud->set_table('view_table');
$crud->set_subject('VIEW TEST');

$crud->columns( 'tik_reference', 'tik_status',
'wedding_plan_date', 'wedding_plan_hour'
);

// Enable As Ready only

$crud->unset_operations();
$output = $crud->render();
$this->show_table_view($output);
}

I keep getting the following error though in an checkup all fields are OK in this test view (I've made it to show ONLY 2 rows)!
Any clue ??

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /var/www/html/TNDEV/application/libraries/grocery_crud.php on line 1298

#1439 Autocomplete Fields Integration

Posted by ci-expert on 24 April 2012 - 10:17 PM in I have a question

Just a comment for the Grocery CRUD developers - You are doing great! I love to use it! You are powering CI to a new level in time.
Sure there's a lot to exapnd in services of the API and assure bugs curve is near zero, but as it is now its enough and great for many use cases.

Cheers!

#1438 Autocomplete Fields Integration

Posted by ci-expert on 24 April 2012 - 10:13 PM in I have a question

Thanks! I did manage without autocomplete for now using the callback for edot/add to apply list selection instaed.

#1437 Setting Alignment to RTL as well as input direction

Posted by ci-expert on 24 April 2012 - 10:06 PM in Bugs / Issues

Hi ,

I did some progress BUT it is i the diry fashion till Grocery Guys will enable it clean :

/assets/grocery_crud/themes\datatables/views
I did edit the edit.php and add.php to replace the label with the field value so that it looks ok for a right to left languages BUT
still the label and the input field are aligned on the left side and not the right side due to various CSS defs...

e.g. line 37 on the edit,php changed to be:

<div class='form-field-box <?php echo $even_odd?>' id="<?php echo $field->field_name; ?>_field_box">
<div class='form-input-box' id="<?php echo $field->field_name; ?>_input_box">
<?php echo $input_fields[$field->field_name]->input?>
</div>
<div class='form-display-as-box' id="<?php echo $field->field_name; ?>_display_as_box">
<?php echo $input_fields[$field->field_name]->display_as?><?php echo ($input_fields[$field->field_name]->required)? "<span class='required'>*</span> " : ""?> :
</div>
<div class='clear'></div>
</div>

#1433 Setting Alignment to RTL as well as input direction

Posted by ci-expert on 24 April 2012 - 08:28 PM in Bugs / Issues

Hi all,

I love more and more using grocery CRUD (did about 30 tables editing with various callbacks - the $row parameter if fantastic!
for index to value dispaly, selection lists for edit/add fields and varios operayion mode of view only partiall edit and full operation all GREAT! )
Also just upgraded to the new version and its indeed better CHEERS :-)

HOWEVER..,

Currently there is ONE thing that is still an issue for me.
I need a crud method to set the table and edit/add css alignment mode to RTL and well as HTML DIR to RTL for some usage scenarios.
If there is another way to make it fine but I wish not doing dirty code on the CSS part and having a clean service function.

Any chance I will find such ?

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks

#1153 Autocomplete Fields Integration

Posted by ci-expert on 10 April 2012 - 04:33 PM in I have a question

Again, thanks. I just reviewed : https://github.com/d...dbd813710f7e148
Seems it is feasible with some carefull checkups..

Best

#1152 Autocomplete Fields Integration

Posted by ci-expert on 10 April 2012 - 04:20 PM in I have a question

Thanks a lot!

I will check the davidedm project.

I must have an auto complete or at list a way to add a list of option value for certain fields!
I guess I need to use one of the callback services which is related to update / ionsert scenarios.

Can you advise if true?

Best

#1126 Autocomplete Fields Integration

Posted by ci-expert on 08 April 2012 - 11:20 PM in I have a question

Examples of integrating autocomplete fields so that a field value for DB save / retrieve is hidden from user
and handled via jQuery / Ajax .

1 - How to enabled the visualized auto complete fields in grocery CRUD ?
2 - How to enable CRUD save the hidden autocomeplet fields e.g. country index of an autocomplete
session result ?
3 - How to bind a callback to generate the visualized Autocomplete fields retrieved from DB as index .

E.g. country index for each user record as part of let say its address. so that user will only see the textual
convery to text via autocomplete initiation service per a given index field ?