⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Server Requeriments

dontako

dontako
  • profile picture

Posted 21 November 2012 - 18:13 PM

Hello, I am experiencing problems when trying to install the site on the server from my client. (On my server works fine)
In my client server, Grocery CRUD not edit, add or delete simply does nothing, does not give me error messages either.
I was reviewing and server and realized missing several extensions of PHP and Apache, and I suspect that's why Grocery CRUD malfunctioned.

I have searched but can not find the minimum requirements to install Grocery CRUD. (For example, I can not use mcrypt, mbstring, etc.)

If you can help me please!

thanks

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 21 November 2012 - 19:10 PM

show result of php_info();

dontako

dontako
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 16:23 PM

[quote name='victor' timestamp='1353525035' post='4359']
show result of php_info();
[/quote]

I sent you a PM with the info ;)

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 16:41 PM

What an error do you have ?

dontako

dontako
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 18:25 PM

Well ... When I try to create, edit or delete any content, charging icon appears, then disappears, and then stand still. :(

But I can show the data in the flexigrid, and in edit screen (I can list)

Check the permissions of the user database and has all privileges, I can create records for phpmyadmin.

I could simulate the problem, referring to a nonexistent field in the table of the database, and behaves in the same way. I'm reviewing it could be.

I am attaching a screenshot, to make it a little clearer. :)

[b]EDIT: Apparently it's a problem with ajax, I think.[/b]
[b]I tried to add a record from grocery without ajax and I did.[/b]
[b]1. print_r($output) after render[/b]
[b]2. Add data in the form below[/b]
[b]3. white screen XD but... data were added to the table! :blink: [/b]

Greetings!

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 19:20 PM

What an error shows firebug?

dontako

dontako
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 19:36 PM

Firebug says: [b]data is null[/b] [color=#ffa500]on[/color] [i]success: function(data){ [/i] [color=#ff8c00] of [/color] [i] $(this).ajaxSubmit[/i]

on flexigrid-add.js

$('#crudForm').submit(function(){
$(this).ajaxSubmit({
url: validation_url, //---> http://mysite.com/admin.php/home/users/insert_validation
dataType: 'json',
cache: 'false',
beforeSend: function(){
$("#FormLoading").show();
},
success: function(data){
$("#FormLoading").hide();
if(data.success)
{

Why?? X_X

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 19:40 PM

I sent you PM

dontako

dontako
  • profile picture

Posted 22 November 2012 - 23:09 PM

I did it!!!
The problem was that the PHP JSON extension was not installed, so all ajax queries returning null =_________=

Greetings , and thanks for all !! :P

Monica Olariu

Monica Olariu
  • profile picture

Posted 11 January 2013 - 13:01 PM

Hello,

I have the same error on add, but edit & delete are working and we have json installed and yes firebug is saying [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Firebug says: [/size][/font][/color][b]data is null[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#FFA500][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]on[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][i]success: function(data){ [/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][color=#FF8C00][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] of [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][i] $(this).ajaxSubmit[/i]
[i]What could be the problem? [/i]
[i]Thanks[/i]