⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Checkboxes against each row for bulk delete option

Mrinal Rajpurohit

Mrinal Rajpurohit
  • profile picture

Posted 10 February 2013 - 15:58 PM

As says the title, i need to have checkboxes in front of each row in the table.

What is needed exactly:

The user selects those checkboxes and click a delete button located somewhere on top and bottom so that those selected records get deleted.

Any help would be appreciated as i am in a hurry to deliver the project to the client.

Regards,

Mrinal

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 10 February 2013 - 17:16 PM

/topic/421-multiple-delete-selection/

Mrinal Rajpurohit

Mrinal Rajpurohit
  • profile picture

Posted 10 February 2013 - 17:42 PM

Is it possible in datatables?

victor

victor
  • profile picture

Posted 10 February 2013 - 17:48 PM

It isn't, I seem that code doesn't works for datatables theme. But you can see as it works and try make that functionality for datatables.

Ahmed Fathi

Ahmed Fathi
  • profile picture

Posted 10 August 2013 - 21:01 PM

i need to use multiple selection to get array of selected emails from my table

and send an array of that emails to a function that will send a mail to the group selected

please :)

redhatsriram

redhatsriram
  • profile picture

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

It isn't, I seem that code doesn't works for datatables theme. But you can see as it works and try make that functionality for datatables.

The user selects those checkboxes and click a delete button located somewhere on top and bottom so that those selected records get deleted. Also this will be implement in to the datatables theme. Any help would be appreciated as i am in a hurry to deliver the project to the client.