⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Add where (to filter) to a dropdown when inserting a new record

Chii

Chii
  • profile picture

Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:47 AM

Hi,

I'm new here and I just have this basic question regarding grocery crud.

I'm looking for a way/method to filter my dropdown  with a certain record when inserting a new record.

I've already used the "$crud->where" to filter my table and it successfully filters the result show, the problem is when I add a new record it disregards the "where" and it shows everything.

Any thoughts on this? I would really appreciate your help 

Thanks in advance . :)

jennygunn

jennygunn
  • profile picture

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:03 AM

I lost access to my unique record on account of one of these and my unique aol email was closed down for movement so I can't reset. I attempted Assignment writing service - AssignmentCamp help two or multiple times without karma, is there something else I can do?

rubyspencer

rubyspencer
  • profile picture

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:32 AM

Drop down menus are not possible with just HTML. They can be achieved with java script (as others have suggested). Pay Someone to do my university assignment

jamescameron

jamescameron
  • profile picture

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:23 PM

Combo-box and the first entry in your list with that letter will appear. Are you facing Qualia Collection Services Debt Collection Harassment? Give us a shout today & get rid of phone harassment from this agency etc.