⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

issues when add,update,delete on distant server only (not on localhost)

bvarlb

bvarlb
  • profile picture

Posted 27 April 2013 - 17:20 PM

Hi all,

After some weeks of development, and the help from some of you with this forum to learn the tips of the day of Grocery Crud, my application works fine on localhost.

I've published on my distant server, I get some issues :
1) For flexigrid theme, I can't paginate, search or sort. Hosted by free.fr, I see that I have to create a directory "sessions" at the root of the site. But even after this creation it doesn't work.
So I decide to use datatables theme, all works with this theme, some functions using Ajax work fine also.
2) But all works except the add, update and delete functions :
But when I click on Save or Save and go back to the list, the message "form_insert_loading" is displayed but data is never inserted and the list is never displayed.
It's the same for update function, and for all tables.
For the delete function, record is well deleted after the message of confirmation, but the list is not refreshed.

I don't see where is the problem because there is no error or warning message coming from php or javascript.

Same behaviour with flexigrid theme.

Have you some ideas to help me ?
Thanks in advance

bvarlb

bvarlb
  • profile picture

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

I've understood, with phpinfo() I see the application is hosted under PHP Version 5.1.3RC4-dev and json functions are included since PHP 5.2...

I close this topic.