as you know the current stable version of Grocery CRUD utilizes the wonderfull (and super fast) CodeIgniter framework.
This means that the code is based on this and hence it is good to know a few things about this framework before we start using it.
Many questions can be answered just by looking to the manual,
and the Grocery CRUD's manual also.
Following victor's suggestion we include some additional information that might be useful to you.
1. Read these tutorials on how to use the developer tools of your browser
- for Internet Explorer, http://msdn.microsof...7(v=vs.85).aspx
- for FireFox, http://www.howtogeek...eveloper-tools/
- for Google Chrome, https://developers.g...eveloper-tools/
(feel free to suggest more tutorials! )
2. Use, during development, PHP's error reporting,
Edited by web-johnny
Also please make sure the the display_errors is set to "On" in your php.ini file (suggested).
display_errors = On
or in your php index.php file add:
Thank you! Keep on supporting this great software!
Edited by web-johnny, 05 December 2013 - 07:42 AM.