⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

grocery crud library not loaded in hosted server

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

when i call $this->load->library('grocery_CRUD') from controller constructer then it shows me blank white screen as output it doesn't show me error like unable to load library grocery_crud.same code works fine in windows localhost server.what should i do???again i want to know that same code works fine before 2days in same hosting company server.so i backup all the code when it run perfectly then also code not works yet.please help me....

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 11 August 2013 - 22:33 PM

We can't know. This is a problem with your hosting company and CodeIgniter in general. Check with the CodeIgniter community since its beyond the scope of this forum.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 12 August 2013 - 13:56 PM

when i call $this->load->library('grocery_CRUD') from controller constructer then it shows me blank white screen as output it doesn't show me error like unable to load library grocery_crud.same code works fine in windows localhost server.what should i do???again i want to know that same code works fine before 2days in same hosting company server.so i backup all the code when it run perfectly then also code not works yet.please help me....

Open the index.php file of codeigniter applications root folder .. change the environment from production to development and you will see the error.

Other thing.. as you are not able to load, grocery_CRUD it must be something to do with the file name of the library grocery_CRUD.php .. if its named as Grocery_CRUD.php - it will be difficult for CI to find it on linux .. just change the file name to grocery_CRUD.php and it should surely work as per my assumptions.

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 12 August 2013 - 15:15 PM

ok got it I done it has some problem with parsing when I transfer my code from one location to other again facing same problem of error

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Grocery_CRUD::getStateCode() in /home/softsyst/public_html/subdomains/navigator_test123/application/libraries/grocery_crud.php on line 4211

But I function is already define:

Where error occur:

error1.jpg

defined function

error2.jpg

But same code works fine in my other free hosting website:

Please tell me what property or function should get change by my paying hosting company so that it works in there's hosting also. And my problem get solve

anything you want from me feel free to ask and please help me to resolve this issue.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

what version of PHP is there on the new hosting that you working with and if i am not mistakened .. this version of GC is 1.4 that you using... but if the php version on the hosting environment is not supporting proper php version required by GC .. it might be failing. Technically it should have worked. But if this is the case.. it surely has to do with some version / configuration in php on the server

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:18 AM

Sir, Can you tell me other than php version what php configuration should require to run this code. Actually my hosting server company ask me about exact component that should I change to run this library.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:40 AM

Well sorry to say much about it ..

but following is the configuration on my server and it works like a charm out there

PHP Version 5.3.26
System Linux venus.cloudhostingnetwork.com 2.6.32-279.9.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Sep 25 21:43:11 UTC 2012 x86_64 Build Date Jun 30 2013 11:11:14 Configure Command './configure' '--disable-fileinfo' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-curl=/opt/curlssl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-libexpat-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pic' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-tidy=/opt/tidy/' '--with-xmlrpc' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-xsl=/opt/xslt/' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr' Server API CGI/FastCGI Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/lib Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini Scan this dir for additional .ini files (none) Additional .ini files parsed (none) PHP API 20090626 PHP Extension 20090626 Zend Extension 220090626 Zend Extension Build API220090626,NTS PHP Extension Build API20090626,NTS Debug Build no Thread Safety disabled Zend Memory Manager enabled Zend Multibyte Support disabled IPv6 Support enabled Registered PHP Streams https, ftps, compress.zlib, php, file, glob, data, http, ftp, phar, zip Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls Registered Stream Filters zlib.*, convert.iconv.*, mcrypt.*, mdecrypt.*, string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, dechunk

If this is sufficient enough .. good for you to go with .. if this is already there and you still facing issue.. then there is something other that needs to be looked into the same.

ashish

ashish
  • profile picture

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:02 AM

Thanks sir, I think with this configuration code my code must run.

blendedbinah

blendedbinah
  • profile picture

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:34 AM

Hi admin i hope you can help i have upload CI - grocery crud to and the theme is not loading...

https://sephinah.000webhostapp.com/juniorhigh/index.php/secondquarter/g7_sec1

here is the sample error.

please help me to fix it

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:39 AM

Well what i forsee in there is the error with the SSL certificate...

If you try to open the following url - 

https://www.sephinah.000webhostapp.com/juniorhigh/assets/grocery_crud/themes/flexigrid/css/flexigrid.css

It will show you the SSL error .. the certificate is not valid. 

So if you want to ensure the site on SSL .. i recommend u install the certificate properly. If not, i will recommend you set it on plain old HTTP protocol.

Either way - it should help you resolve the same.

Happy GCing :)