⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

View page is displaying status= 1 instead of showing "Active"

Mohamed Rafiq

Mohamed Rafiq
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:11 AM

I am having the status field like

$crud->field_type('status_flag','dropdown', array('1' => 'Active', '0' => 'Inactive'));

In grid listing page, the status is displaying properly. I donno y in view page its not displaying properly.

Kindly do the needful.

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hello and welcome to the forums [member=mohamed rafiq].

Well as the core developer of the library has mentioned in one of his posts, the view operation has been added to the latest version at the very last minute without making a lot of debugging.

So I suggest you go here, and you open an issue there for this.

Mohamed Rafiq

Mohamed Rafiq
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

Thank you Ninja!

Actually  I already went through  "#231Read page not showing relations" when i got issue in set relation. After apply all these changes in library file, it is only worked for 

$crud->set_relation('subject_id','gec_subject','subject_name', null, 'subject_name ASC');

and not working for the following one....

$crud->field_type('status_flag','dropdown', array('1' => 'Active', '0' => 'Inactive'));

-----

After edit the grocery curd library as per #231, are the relation working for this array case..?

"$crud->field_type('status_flag','dropdown', array('1' => 'Active', '0' => 'Inactive')); 

Request : If so means could u share me the modified grocery curd library file....."

davidoster

davidoster
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2013 - 13:10 PM

It is known that the read/view page might contain bugs. These will be corrected on the next versions.

There isn't a code right now that can fix the problem you specify. Sorry.

Mohamed Rafiq

Mohamed Rafiq
  • profile picture

Posted 28 August 2013 - 13:32 PM

@Grocery CRUD Ninja.. Anyhow.. Thank you for ur timely reply :) Great job...! :)