⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Dropdown menu

mieszkos

mieszkos
  • profile picture

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

(Please delete one topic because I got lag when I was posting and it goes 2 times)

Hi all, I'm new here and I'm very happy to use Grocery Crud for CI but I have a problem

I want to make dropdowns lists like

Province (you are choosing province) then you are reciving District list and when you will get commune list, a read some topics here about making categories -> subcategories but I think its not for my DB Structure... so I have in my database table called Offers (there are some products) and I have table called OffersCommunes where I have 3 fields -> id_offer, id_commune,id_district

and I also have tables like province(id,name), provinceDistrict(id_province,id_district),district(id,name),districtCommune(id_district,id_commune),communes(id,name)

Can someone tell me how can i make for this dropdowns list ?

I want to have something like this http://demo.edynamics.co.za/grocery_crud/index.php/examples/customers_management/add

but for my DB structure, please help me and a lot of thanks! :)