⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Setting Up Grocery Crud With My structure

vrushank

vrushank
  • profile picture

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi all,

I just joined forum. Hopefully i will get best solution.

i am following this application structure :

[size=5]/[/size]
[size=5] applications/[/size]
[b][size=5]       frontend/[/size][/b]
[b][size=5]       backend/[/size][/b]
[size=5] system/[/size]
[size=5] index.php[/size]
[size=5] admin/[/size]
[size=5] index.php[/size]

Now i want to integrate grocery crud on my backend. I have done all necessary installation. I have integrated grocery crud in simple structure as shown on the site, but here i am facing problem as i need to integrate it in the sub folder [backend]

[size=5][b]I have tried to include assets folder under applications folder and also outside of the application folder, But with no success.[/b][/size] It throws same errors. Hopefully someone has already tried it.

Now about error, its showing such meassages

[color=#000000]Message: include(assets/grocery_crud/languages/english.php) [[/color][url="http://openxcelluk.info/wefree/admin/function.include"]function.include[/url][color=#000000]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/color]
[color=#000000]Message: include(assets/grocery_crud/themes/flexigrid/config.php) [[/color][url="http://openxcelluk.info/wefree/admin/function.include"]function.include[/url][color=#000000]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/color]
[color=#000000]Message: include() [[/color][url="http://openxcelluk.info/wefree/admin/function.include"]function.include[/url][color=#000000]]: Failed opening 'assets/grocery_crud/themes/flexigrid/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')[/color]
[color=#000000]Message: Undefined variable: config[/color]

According to error english.php file is missing but i have made sure that it is there in the folder at right place.

Only thing possible here is i am not getting the right path. If anybody can help here would be great!!!

web-johnny

web-johnny
  • profile picture
  • Administrator
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 18:41 PM

[b]Step1[/b]
Try to add the assets to the folder of admin/ . This should work for you.

[b]Step2[/b]
With this everything will work. However with this solution you will have problem with the CSS/JS and images. So just copy the folder also to your root of project.

[b]Step3[/b]
Try if everything works fine for you

[b]Step4[/b]
If you want to "do it right" and don't have two same folders to your project, just go to the /admin/assets/grocery_crud/ and delete the css folder, the js folder and the texteditor folder (NOT THE themes folder). And then go to /assets/grocery_crud and delete the folder languages. Don't delete the themes folder as it has both php and CSS,JS and images.