⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

name colomn is number

Lord_Zeus

Lord_Zeus
  • profile picture

Posted 18 November 2014 - 19:06 PM

Hello everyone!

Today for the first time and wanted to set grocerycrud extended his gratitude to the creator and to Russian translators for their work.

However, I long to understand that you need to download 2 files and merge halyards. With that I figured out and then came across a video. All clear.

But one problem remains: half of the data is not visible. I could not understand why. And then I realized: I have the numbers in the

names of columns ("92", "95", "98"). The program does not understand these speakers and outputs the data? Is there a solution, or you need to rename the column?

And another question: editing a table can be inserted at any point in the project, or it is necessary to work out a new page?

and 1 more question: ~1300 files...or i'm do something wrong?

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:14 AM

please share the table structure...

the piece of code

and the output that you have problem with.. and explain in clearly as what is it that you exactly looking out for!

Lord_Zeus

Lord_Zeus
  • profile picture

Posted 28 November 2014 - 15:55 PM

I'm meens, that if you have in name of the colomn something like this "95" or this "92" - grocerycrud don't work correct...

Lord_Zeus

Lord_Zeus
  • profile picture

Posted 28 November 2014 - 15:58 PM

and im have a question: if you need to make a crud to table users, then you need make md5 add in fild. How can i do it automaticly whith grocerycrud?

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:27 AM

Well.. very first off all.. i never have encountered table field name to be numeric.. i have rather seen most of fields being set as alpha numeric. Cuz of that - dont know if grocerycrud will have any issue with field names being just numeric and so on.

As for your other question ... if it is supposingly to hash the data with md5 before it gets inserted into the table - you can do it by making use of callback_before_insert where u can convert the data / take necessary action and return it back to the process so it stores in the converted data.

If the question had something else in concern.. i am sorry was not so clear for me to understand it.

Lord_Zeus

Lord_Zeus
  • profile picture

Posted 08 December 2014 - 20:17 PM

Well.. very first off all.. i never have encountered table field name to be numeric.. i have rather seen most of fields being set as alpha numeric. Cuz of that - dont know if grocerycrud will have any issue with field names being just numeric and so on.

As for your other question ... if it is supposingly to hash the data with md5 before it gets inserted into the table - you can do it by making use of callback_before_insert where u can convert the data / take necessary action and return it back to the process so it stores in the converted data.

If the question had something else in concern.. i am sorry was not so clear for me to understand it.

Thanks!!! I'm done it....grocery CRUD is GREAT LIBRARY...

!!

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:40 AM

Yup - 1 great library i came across :)

Happy GCing :)