2 replies to this topic

#1 CarlinDesautels

CarlinDesautels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:29 PM

Hello!

I just came across GroceryCRUD no more than an hour ago and I already know that it will save me loads of time developing my backend.

One question though, I was writing a search engine for my products database but I noticed that in the "products" example there is already a search field.  I've tried it and it works perfectly (FYI: in the "films" example the search only seems to work properly when selecting "titles").  I'm hoping to find out how I can create a separate area where it only shows the search.  I tried looking for the code that controls this but I couldn't find it.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

#2 naufal

naufal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

Yeah you're right, the search not working properly.. i'll post in the bugs thread.

#3 web-johnny

web-johnny

grocery CRUD Author

• Administrators
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hello!

I just came across GroceryCRUD no more than an hour ago and I already know that it will save me loads of time developing my backend.

One question though, I was writing a search engine for my products database but I noticed that in the "products" example there is already a search field. I've tried it and it works perfectly (FYI: in the "films" example the search only seems to work properly when selecting "titles"). I'm hoping to find out how I can create a separate area where it only shows the search. I tried looking for the code that controls this but I couldn't find it.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

At the flexigrid theme is at: assets/grocery_crud/themes/flexigrid/views/list_template.php ( search for id with name "quickSearchBox" )
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users