⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Search

CarlinDesautels

CarlinDesautels
  • profile picture

Posted 17 October 2011 - 20:29 PM

Hello!

I just came across GroceryCRUD no more than an hour ago and I already know that it will save me loads of time developing my backend.

One question though, I was writing a search engine for my products database but I noticed that in the "products" example there is already a search field. I've tried it and it works perfectly (FYI: in the "films" example the search only seems to work properly when selecting "titles"). I'm hoping to find out how I can create a separate area where it only shows the search. I tried looking for the code that controls this but I couldn't find it.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

naufal

naufal
  • profile picture

Posted 19 March 2012 - 17:29 PM

Yeah you're right, the search not working properly.. i'll post in the bugs thread.

web-johnny

web-johnny
  • profile picture
  • Administrator
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

[quote name='CarlinDesautels' timestamp='1318883386' post='3']
Hello!

I just came across GroceryCRUD no more than an hour ago and I already know that it will save me loads of time developing my backend.

One question though, I was writing a search engine for my products database but I noticed that in the "products" example there is already a search field. I've tried it and it works perfectly (FYI: in the "films" example the search only seems to work properly when selecting "titles"). I'm hoping to find out how I can create a separate area where it only shows the search. I tried looking for the code that controls this but I couldn't find it.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
[/quote]

At the flexigrid theme is at: assets/grocery_crud/themes/flexigrid/views/list_template.php ( search for id with name "[color=#333333]quickSearchBox"[/color] )