⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Bootstrap Drop Down menu not working on ADD and EDIT page

Faisal Naseer

Faisal Naseer
  • profile picture

Posted 30 December 2015 - 18:44 PM

Hi I have purchased you bootstrap theme in which I a having a bootstrap drop-down menu which is working fine on all the pages including the pages where it displays results form database using you bootstrap template but when I move to edit/Add page the menu over there is not having a drop down behvaiour.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 06 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

$this->set_js_lib($this->default_theme_path.'/bootstrap/js/bootstrap/dropdown.min.js');

add this line of code in your add.php / edit.php of the bootstrap .. that should do the trick. Even i was facking the same problem... i resolved it by adding the same..

Happy GCing :)

mcb

mcb
  • profile picture

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:29 AM

hello GC team, I wanted to make a query, I acquired bootstrapt th and try to make a simple drop-down menu for my header and it does not work for me :( I tried the simplest codes that are on the w3shcool page and neither, I hope you can help me! !

pd1: gc-dropdown.min.js its ok added

pd2:

example not working

https://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/tryit.asp?filename=trybs_navbar_dropdown&stacked=h not working

mcb

mcb
  • profile picture

Posted 15 October 2018 - 15:43 PM

one 1/2 solution is

$(document).ready(function() {
    $(".dropdown-menu").dropdown();
});

1click ok, but 2°clic fail  :(