⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Brootstrap theme download email not received after purchase

daviddivine

daviddivine
  • profile picture

Posted 12 August 2017 - 15:30 PM

Hi guys,

I've just purchased the Bootstrap theme for Grocery CRUD and till now I've still not received a download link nor a response from the support crew. I feel robbed. Has anyone experienced this before?

I'm happy to make a donation as its a good application but for goodness sake, if its a purchase then I'll like to get what I've paid for.

Please help if anyone knows what I can do.

Thank you.

David

daviddivine

daviddivine
  • profile picture

Posted 12 August 2017 - 15:33 PM

Hi guys my theme has finally arrived. Please ignore my previous post.

Thank you

David

web-johnny

web-johnny
  • profile picture
  • Administrator
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:21 AM

Hello David,

I am glad that you did solve your problem. Please have in mind that the main reason of not receiving the theme is:

1. The email probably went to the spam folder. In case that this happened to you, please press the button "not spam" at your email service so the next time that you will receive something from grocerycrud.com it will not be marked as spam

2. The email of PayPal is different from yours.

In any case the solution is that you can login straight after the purchase to: https://www.grocerycrud.com/users/login and press the link: forgot password and you will have access to what you've been purchased straight away. If you are getting the error message "We are sorry! It seems that there is no user registered with that email address." then please send us an email at: info@grocerycrud.com with title "Bootstrap theme not received" and at the email please have the transaction that has been made with paypal so we will have as less back and forth emails as possible (e.g. I can quickly confirm with the transaction id and the time that this purchase has been done).

Regards

Johnny