⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

My Personal Starter Project: CI3 + GC + Bootstrap3

Iszuddin Ismail

Iszuddin Ismail
  • profile picture

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:35 AM

I made this as my own starter project. It combines

• Codeigniter3
  • Bootstrap3
  • Tank Auth
  • MY_Model by avenirer for non-GC operations
  • Basic ACL with user groups, groups' access

There is also a sample module (controller), Contacts where users can manage their contacts. Kinda like an address book. Just to demonstrate how to use this.

https://github.com/kidino/kidinoci

Let me know what you think.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:40 AM

Not bad at all.. nice work :)

Iszuddin Ismail

Iszuddin Ismail
  • profile picture

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:36 AM

Not bad at all.. nice work :)

Thanks!

toyahcantu

toyahcantu
  • profile picture

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:25 AM

I made this as my own starter project. It combines

• Codeigniter3
  • Bootstrap3
  • Tank Auth valentines day gifts for her
  • MY_Model by avenirer for non-GC operations
  • Basic ACL with user groups, groups' access

There is also a sample module (controller), Contacts where users can manage their contacts. Kinda like an address book. Just to demonstrate how to use this.

https://github.com/kidino/kidinoci

Let me know what you think.

nice work 

rolalee243

rolalee243
  • profile picture

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:57 AM

McAfee.com/Activate - McAfee is an antivirus that detects and eliminates harmful viruses from your system. It is one of the best two-way firewall security available for users that blocks infected sites automatically. Also, it offers several premium features that a user can grab to enjoy virtual life conveniently. For More Information Visit- McAfee.com/Activate
McAfee Activate - These days internet attackers are creating advanced malware and viruses to steal valuable information from your computers. In order to get rid of these threats, you should install a robust and reliable antivirus program on your Mac or PC. McAfee is one of the most known security suites for computers and other digital devices. By installing McAfee in your computer, you can prevent your device from such internet threats and malicious software. McAfee has won the trust of millions of customers worldwide. Visit- mcafee.com/activate