⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Css for index page

kanted

kanted
  • profile picture

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

I have a table of which I have attached the screen shot. The column name Tallysku has max of 50 characters. And I would like to display full characters. I guess I should play with CSS. I am non programmer. if you can tell which file I need to edit and where, that would help me a lot. I also think changing the core file is not advisable. so would create a similar copy , rename the file newcss and call that file for this table particular table as I don't want to change this for all tables. So where should I change the newcss file reference.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 23 November 2017 - 16:31 PM

Well my friend, John have had taken good care of designing it not to mingle around for such thing.

in the config/grocery_crud.php ...

you will find the solution to the same..

$config['grocery_crud_character_limiter'] = 30;

That seems 2 be the default value. Just change ot to whatever you like and it should show up.

Happy GCing :)

kanted

kanted
  • profile picture

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

Thanks that did work !

You become god to someone at times. You will never know until the other says " Thank You Amit ! "

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:39 AM

Well, you are most welcome. As for - i am just a mere instrument in the GOD's hand. Let me remain the same. Don't promote me to God :)

Happy 2 help.

Happy GCing :)