⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Field type 'datetime', the calendar is not what it is expected

nasir123

nasir123
  • profile picture

Posted 16 February 2018 - 23:28 PM

Hi

I need help. I have field type 'datetime', but calendar which display is not what it is documentation. I am expecting something like this

https://www.grocerycrud.com/enterprise/api-and-function-list/fieldType#/edit/10100

but how it is please take a look on screenshots. Please let me now if am not clear in my question. Thanks in advance

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:44 AM

Are you sure you have the updated version of the GC Enterprise library .. cuz what might be out there on demo will be some other version of date / time pickup component and what in the library u may have is different. 

Check the difference by doing some RND in the debug console - see which version of DTPicker is there on demo and which 1 is you .. try fixing the same and u might get results

Happy GCing :)

nasir123

nasir123
  • profile picture

Posted 21 February 2018 - 13:13 PM

Thanks Amit for your reply :)

Amit I am using Enterprise-v2.3.1, But I don't know how to check the version of demo page. Thanks in advance :)

here is demo page

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 21 February 2018 - 17:34 PM

i will try and look in the same if possible .. i am yet not using Enterprise edition myself as i am yet stuch with CI and love the old version of GC .. thought its an awsome effort from Johny for the Enterprise edition .. yet i am still in love with the comunity edition :)If i find something .. will update you on the same 

nasir123

nasir123
  • profile picture

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:48 AM

Thanks amit for your reply.