⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

not going back to grid properly

Firenter

Firenter
  • profile picture

Posted 28 July 2012 - 14:27 PM

Hi, I'm having this issue that when I use any of the functions they work but they display a page with a textbox on it which has the json in it that is supposed to pass back to the grid.
I've attached an image to let you see.

noskov.biz

noskov.biz
  • profile picture

Posted 28 July 2012 - 16:33 PM

Hi, Firenter!

Please, check your code at the firebug. Perhaps there are some errors. Similar situations take place, when we have forgotten to include some js-files or our javascripts do not work correctly.

Regards!

Firenter

Firenter
  • profile picture

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

There's tons of warnings but only 1 error, it says "$(this).ajaxSubmit() is not a function" supposedly in one of the flexigrid js files, but I can't find it there...

noskov.biz

noskov.biz
  • profile picture

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

It seems, that you made some changes and/or added your own js-files to the view. I assume that something went wrong:[list]
[*]you have unlinked jquery library by $crud->unlink_jquery()
[*]you have unlinked .assets/grocery_crud/themes/flexigrid/js/jquery.form.js file (function ajaxSubmit is there)
[*]you have change the sequence of js-files, so for example, your jquery.form.js now is loaded before jquery library
[*]or there is something else that I couldn't guess :huh:
[/list]

Firenter

Firenter
  • profile picture

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

Allright, seems like I was loading some unnecesary files that came with my css template.
I removed them and it's ok now!
Thank you for your help noskov!

noskov.biz

noskov.biz
  • profile picture

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

You are welcome!