⚠ In case you've missed it, we have migrated to our new website, with a brand new forum. For more details about the migration you can read our blog post for website migration. This is an archived forum. ⚠

•     

profile picture

Pagination not working in FF or IE (Flexgrid)?

TechDaddies-Kevin

TechDaddies-Kevin
  • profile picture

Posted 20 August 2013 - 23:18 PM

Weird issue here. Pagination is not working in Firefox or IE. It works fine in Chrome. When you hit the next page button, the display text at the bottom of the grid changes to say "Displaying to of 43628 items" instead of "Displaying 1 to 25 of 43628 items"

Possibly related -- The dropdown at the bottom of the grid where you can change how many results per page is empty. There are no items there (In any browser)

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

check in the firefox with firebug.. in the console .. there must be some javascript issue which might be causing it.

TechDaddies-Kevin

TechDaddies-Kevin
  • profile picture

Posted 21 August 2013 - 14:11 PM

There are no errors in the console, unfortunately. Below is a link to an image that shows the various display issues we're experiencing with the grid.

http://i.imgur.com/0kQjYnI.png

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 21 August 2013 - 15:18 PM

well.. can you share the code .. function call may be there is some glitch in there!

TechDaddies-Kevin

TechDaddies-Kevin
  • profile picture

Posted 21 August 2013 - 15:19 PM

I'm not sure what code you want me to share? Obviously we are invoking grocery crud correctly since the grid IS working, it just has lots of little issues for some reason. 

Please let me know what you'd like to see and I can provide it.

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 21 August 2013 - 15:21 PM

well.. the function that you trying to execute as the call..

I have experienced issues when i am using parameters with function calls.. so thought may be a better look @yr code yu trying to execute will be good option

TechDaddies-Kevin

TechDaddies-Kevin
  • profile picture

Posted 21 August 2013 - 15:23 PM

Our code is very simple:

$this->load->library('Grocery_CRUD');
$crud = new grocery_CRUD();
   $crud->set_table('cities')
->set_subject('City');
$crud->required_fields('postal_code', 'name', 'state', 'state_abbr', 'lat', 'long', 'tax');
$crud->display_as('tax', 'Tax (IE .097 for 9.7%)');

$output = $crud->render();

$this->load->view('admin/cities', $output);

Amit Shah

Amit Shah
  • profile picture

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

sorry cannot comment until see it in action as what should be the reason of such malfunction.