• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kohg

kohg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:59 PM

Have a database with different users and corresponding associated records.
1. user logs in and gets a Session-ID
2nd user gets his data from the query: "$crud->where('marketing_user_id',$this->session->userdata('id'));" displayed.

Problem is, if user clicks on the detail view he can change the URL by hand... e.g. from "read/21" he makes "read/22", "read/33" and so on.

How can I add security to the detail view? Probably with a CallBack? Unfortunately I can't do it.

Thanks a lot :-)

#2 jennygunn

jennygunn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:58 AM

I saw that rundown before, yet it's so monstrous and I can't see a portion of the vocabulary utilized. Would you be able to prescribe any of the sets in there?  I'm wanting to discover a dataset with both kind and noxious solicitations to a server, and I'm trusting my Write Me An Assignment AI calculation can select the vindictive solicitations. So the malignant solicitations ought to be set apart as so.

#3 abbyfana

abbyfana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:12 AM

Finding samples of various types of Security related can be a giant pain. This is my attempt to keep a somewhat curated list of Security related data I've found, created, or was pointed to. If you perform any kind of analysis with any of this data please let me know and I'd be happy to link it from here or host it here. Hopefully by looking at others research and analysis it will inspire people to add-on, improve, and create new ideas.

Women's Leather Coat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users