- #211 - Bug if use where clause.
- #197 - Properly sanitize filenames for uploads.
- #237 - Set Timepicker to 24 hour format.
- Add a new method unset_view that is just an alias to unset_read method.
- Multiple delete fields for flexibility for future themes.
- Fixing the bug of jquery form plugin with returning the textarea as required.
- Add $subject_plural as a second parameter to the set_subject method.
- Multiple search fields for flexibilty for future themes:
- Multiple simple search
- Multiple relation search
- Multiple relation_n_n search
- More configuration preferences
- Setting environment (e.g. production)
- Setting default theme (e.g. datatables)
- Add 2 new functions:
- #231 - Read page not showing relations.
- #233 - File upload uniqueid not unique.
- #170 - Problem with more than one date inputs at the dialog.
- #148 - New theme twitter-bootstrap [BETA]
- #150 - Optimizing the SELECT statement for counting rows.
- #144 - Unique fields as new functionallity for unique fields in the database.
- #129 - Small bug uploading images.
- #142 - Extras doesn't work properly when the field doesn't exist in the database
- #158 - New method name set_crud_url_path. This method is useful when the path is not specified correctly.
- #163 - Custom field type label for true_false. Like hidden, enum and set.
- Noty Jquery Plugin to load when you delete a record.
- Upgrading Jquery to Jquery 1.10.2
- Multiple grids in one page.
- New language: Catalan.
- Add "view" as new action.
- Small bug fixes:
- #165 - add_action "url_has_http" issue
- #166 - Improved file upload error handling
- #167 - add_action method in Twitter_Bootstrap theme, doesn't update the dropdown properly
- #102 - Unsigned field type bug.
- #103 - Multiple columns search filtering at datatables.
- #113 - Relation n_n missing when unset field.
- Adding languages: Bengali, Slovak, Korean.
- Stop supporting Codeigniter version 2.1.1 with ugly workarounds.
- Use fancybox for previewing the thumbnails at the list page.
- Transliteration characters for uploaded files.
- Updating jQuery Plugins and third party addons:
- Updating jQuery to version 1.8.2
- jQuery UI Library to v1.9.0.
- Timepicker Addon for jQuery UI Datepicker to v1.0.5.
- jQuery UI Multiselect and adding localization files for it.
- jQuery Numeric plugin to v1.3.1.
- jQuery Chosen plugin to v0.9.8.
- Updating CKEditor to v3.6.5 with minimum setup.
- Updating TinyMCE to v3.5.7.
- #98 - Add more field types.
- Dropdown field type.
- Multiselect field type.
- #101 - Size of a request header field exceeds server limit for datatables.
- #97 - Add new method and functionality - unset_jquery_ui
- #46 - Supporting IE7.
- #95 - Export and print doesn't remove the html tags.
- Updating "Export","Print" and "Minimize/Maximaze" lang strings
- Renewing to the latest tinymce version
- Jquery version 1.8.1
- Fixing small bugs
- #73 - Jquery version 1.8.0
- #88 - Where clause in set_relation_n_n.
- #87 - Templating system to the set_relation_n_n method.
- #82 - Have a thumbnail after uploading an image.
- Adding Czech Language.
- Internationalisation for datepicker ui and datetime picker.
- #86 - Print functionality to both flexigrid and datatables theme.
- #85 - Export functionality to both flexigrid and datatables theme.
- Print functionality to datatables theme.
- Having CKEditor as the default texteditor for grocery CRUD.
- Adding Markitup texteditor. Really useful editor for developers.
- #68 - set_relation doesn't work as expected when the third field (title name) is the same on two or more set_relation methods.
- #80 - method order_by doesn't work correctly on datatables theme.
- More configuration values:
- Choose text-editor between 'ckeditor','tinymce' or 'markitup'.
- Choose text-editor type between 'minimal' or 'full'.
- Character limiter at the columns of the list page.
- Compatible with Codeigniter version 2.1.1
- Adding Hungarian language.
- Adding new method: field_type. For now it is just an alias to the change_field_type method.
- #49 - Adding new method: set_primary_key.
- #27 - Adding value to enum and set of the change_field_type method.
- #44 - Changing the date format at the list table. For example the 10 Jan 2003 has to be 10/01/2003.
- #56 - Field type true_false now uses default value.
- #30 - Change field type doesn't work if the field is not at the table.
- #38 - required_field doesn't work for relation_n_n fields.
- Adding Dutch language.
- Adding a new method "unset_back_to_list". Unsets everything that has to do with buttons or links with go back to list message.
- #25 - Adding a new method "unset_list". Unsets the first list and the ajax_list and gives an exception error for the user that tries to access it.
- Adding a new button/feature "save and go back to list". When a user press the button "save and go back to list" it is automatically redirect you to the list page when a successful save is done.
- Adding the default_per_page at the config file. This specifies the first visit per page that a user should see at the list page. For example 25 rows per page.
- #13 - The list search and ordering is not working with the n-n relation columns.
- Small bug fixes:
- #20 - Pressing tab and enter after adding a date or a datetime field it clears the date.
- #21 - By default the texteditor transform the utf8 to html entities.
- #22 - Doesn't recognize that a tinyint 1 or int 1 can just take a numeric value more than 1.
- #23 - When we use $crud->where() method it doesn't work as expected with the flexigrid search.
- #18 - Returning $this to all the callbacks methods.
- "set" type doesn't work properly.
- Adding languages: Afrikaans, Danish, Japanese, Romanian.
- Adding 3 new methods. unset_fields, unset_add_fields and unset_edit_fields.
- Issue #14 - In firefox browser if you add more than one textarea. Only the last textarea works properly.
- Issue #16 - Flexigrid's Search string get garbled with multibyte string.
- Adding the "set" field type.
- Adding the "readonly" field type.
- Adding lang strings: "set_relation_title", "list_record", "form_inactive", "form_active";
- Adding languages: Arabic, Chinese, European Portuguese, German , Persian, Polish, Indonesian, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Adding date format to the auto date fields. The format can be dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy or the old-one yyyy-mm-dd.
- Adding date-time format to the auto date-time fields. The format is chosen by the default date format (uk-date , us-date or sql-date).
- Adding a new uploader. Works with the most common browsers. Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
- Changing the interface of the form inputs. Now all the text inputs looks like bootstrap's inputs.
- Adding a where clause at the 4th argument to the simple set_relation method.
- Adding order by clause at the 5th argument to the simple set_relation method.
- Adding 3 new callbcaks, callback_upload, callback_before_upload, callback_after_upload.
- BUG fix - unset_jquery function now works properly.
- BUG fix #9 (The form's clear functionallity don't work properly after the insert).
- RENAMING METHODS:
- callback_escape_insert to callback_insert
- callback_escape_update to callback_update
- callback_escape_delete to callback_delete
- RENAMING CLASSES:
- grocery_Model to grocery_CRUD_Model
- grocery_Field_Types to grocery_CRUD_Field_Types
- grocery_Form_validation to grocery_CRUD_Form_validation
- grocery_Layout to grocery_CRUD_Layout
- grocery_States to grocery_CRUD_States
- Add new jquery version 1.7.1
- Changing the drop-down list of the set_relation. Now the drop-down list has unique design for all the browsers, is searchable and also can be empty.
- Changing the layout or relation n-n (only without the ordering field). The new one, is much more user friendly and easier to handle lot of data.
- Adding languages: Italian, Russian.
- Small BUG fixes:
- Auto-recognize enum fields for CI 2.1
- Don't print " " if a value is empty, is useless
- Smal but important CSS Fixes.
- #7 set_relation BUG conflict when a field name appears twice.
- Manipulating NULL data. Automatically add NULL to a NULL-able field when it's empty.
- Multilingual functionality, adding languages: Bulgarian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai.
- Fixing issue #3, replace mysql_escape_string() with str_replace. This function has been DEPRECATED as of PHP 5.3.0.
- Fixing issue #5, set_relation with multiple fields don't work with NULL-able fields.
- Fixing issue #6, unique_hash issue (not unique when having same method name in 2 diff. controllers).
- Changing license. Grocery CRUD is released with dual licensing, using the GPL v3 and the MIT license. For more about the licenses read : Grocery CRUD licence.
- New feature: Multilingual functionallity.
- Remember the search text and the field name at the list that user had insert.
- Method set_relation - New feature to add more than one fields to the title of the related table.
- Adding Timestamp as an automatic date and time field.
- Change the business logic of adding js and css files. This is really useful for a FUTURE feature with multiple tables in the same view.
- A temporary solution for the search for All that have a relation_n_n.
- Small Bug fix - adding tinyint as a type to autogenerate the true_false type (active-inactive) for tinyint at CI 2.1
- Fixing issue #1 - flexigrid width was always 960px. Now has always 100% width.
- Bug Fix - When you have unset edit and unset delete in your actions and also you have insert one or more add_action, the column Actions disapeared.
- Adding a new field type named "password". This is a simple transformation of the field input from text to password and it hides the password from the list grid.
- Changing state name insert and update to... "insert" and "update" and not "add" and "edit" that was till this revision.
- Fully compatible with codeigniter 2.1 - Changing the library of CI_Form_Validation and adding it into the library of grocery CRUD for stability.
- Changing the functionality of the private method _theme_view. Now it's not dependent with the Loader of codeigniter.So every template controller, HMVC, e.t.c. can work well with grocery CRUD now.
- Changing the library core and make it more minimal and more powerful.
- New method unset_jquery. Very useful, if you already have the jquery library at your basic template.This is good to avoid jquery conflicts.
- BUG fix. No more conflicts between flexigrid tables. There was a cookie conflict between different lists.
- BUG fix. The set relation now works if you add the same table name twice.
- Renaming the folder public to assets.
- Grocery CRUD is now ready to be a spark.
- Renaming the label "Tools" to "Actions".
- Creation of new field type : "hidden" to add hidden fields. You can also add a value to the hidden field.
- Disable sorting of the row "Actions" on datatables theme and fix the actions hover on paging that didn't work.
- Adding new feature/function add_action. Adds icons and urls for custom "actions".
- Adding .htaccess files to the views of themes for security reasons.
- Bug Fix - Datetime picker now works fine to an empty input. It also works fine to the add operation.
- When the edit and the delete is unset then dissapear the column Tools.
- The default library/model is not in a third party but has been moved in the main codeigniter foldering for better functionality and to use it in both CI 1.7.x and CI 2.0.x .
- Delete the grocery Exceptions Library. Everyone can create his own exception library. It was just an example.
- Add new jquery version 1.6.2 and renewing some plugins.
- Remove php short tags.
- No direct script access allowed on the views.
- Renaming function set_relation_1_n to set_relation_n_n. The functionallity has not change.
- Removing the libraries MY_Output.php and MY_Loader.php from the core folder.
- Removing the folder template. The template was just an example and confused lot of people.
- Fully compatible with Codeigniter versions 1.7.x , 2.0.0 - 2.0.3.
- Creation of new field type : "invisible". Very useful if you use callbacks.