Why grocery CRUD?
The good part is that you don't even have to change the CSS to make it more user-friendly. Grocery CRUD is ready for the production mode with all the required security and views.
Grocery CRUD is an automatic CRUD generator and can meet most of your CRUD system needs, whether they be simple or complex, due to its numerous features and ongoing development.
Some main features of grocery CRUD are:
- automatic creation of inputs by field type. Till now the field types that auto-generate different inputs are: integer, string, text, date, datetime, set, enum, true_false(0 or 1), hidden, password and readonly
- database relation 1-1 , 1-n and n-n , automatically with just one line of code
- changing themes easlily, so far there are two themes , datatables and flexigrid
- validation form with client side validation and server side validation
- adding your own validation rules
- flexibility to choose columns and fields that you want to add to your table
- unset operation like unset add, edit or delete
- callbacks almost everywhere to do your own customizations
- changing the auto generate field type, for example a text field can transform easily to date field
- want to do something more complex? In grocery CRUD you can add your own model by extending the basic model
- works fine with all the modern browsers, such as: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome,Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or later and works fine for all the modern OS systems such as Windows, Linux, MACOS
- mobile compatible, works fine with the default browsers of Android , Windows and Apple mobiles
- multilingual functionality. Translated to 34 languages so far. More specifically: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Still reading? Stop treating this place like a hotel! Go to the installation guide and add grocery CRUD to your project ... it will take just 5 minutes :)